Composition and content of personal data
The FinSpa.com site collects and stores only those personal data that are necessary to fulfill its obligations to the User.
Personal Data means information that directly or indirectly relates to a specific User. It may be:
- last name, first name, patronymic of the User;
- phone number;
- postal and e-mail address;
- date of birth;
- gender, marital status, presence of children;
- information about actions while using the FinSpa.com website;
- IP address, data about the device used by the User (geographical location, type and version of the browser and OS);
- purchase history;
- chat conversations, your complaints/suggestions about our products or service;
- contacting us in any other way;
- a list of products offered to you during advertising campaigns.
Purpose and limits of use of personal data
The purpose of personal data processing is:
- identification of the User;
- provision of Services to the User;
- interaction with the User;
- processing of User payments;
- sending advertising materials, information and requests to the User;
- conducting statistical and other research;
- monitoring of the User’s operations in order to prevent fraud and illegal actions
The seller may collect personal information voluntarily provided by you provided that:
- ordering goods;
- participation in a raffle or contest;
- filling out our questionnaires and questionnaires;
- user registration on our website;
- communicating with us by regular or e-mail, by any means of communication: phone, Viber, Telegram, social. networks, etc.
Disclosure of personal data
It is not considered a violation of the obligation to disclose information in accordance with the reasonable and applicable requirements of the law. The User agrees to the transfer of his data to the Site for the purpose of fulfilling the concluded contracts and the obligations accepted by the Site in accordance with them for the sale and delivery of goods to the User, as well as for advertising purposes. The User’s consent is expressed by specifying the information in the appropriate columns during the order placement.
The Site is not responsible for the information provided by the User on the Site in a publicly available form.
Cookies, information about visits
When accessing our Site through a browser, program or other client, our servers automatically record and transmit certain information for the purpose of fulfilling concluded contracts. These server logs may contain information such as IP address, browser type and language, date and time of request, and one or more cookies that can identify your browser or account.
Providing access to information to third parties
We do not disclose users’ personal information to companies, organizations and individuals not affiliated with FinSpa.com, except in the following cases:
The user has given his consent to this. We may share information about you with companies, organizations or individuals not affiliated with FinSpa.com if you have given us your consent.
As required by law. We have reasonable grounds to believe that access, use, retention or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to:
- Compliance with any applicable laws, ordinances, legal process requirements, or valid requests from government agencies
- Compliance with the current Terms of Sale of goods and services, including the investigation of potential violations
- Fraud detection and prevention, as well as security and technical troubleshooting
- Protection against imminent threat of harm to the rights, property, or safety of FinSpa.com, its users, or the public, as required or permitted by law.
- When registering on the Site, you agree to receive advertising and informational mailings from us. These mailings contain information about products, future promotions, raffles and other activities of the Site.
- You can unsubscribe from the newsletter at any time by following the link in the email or writing to the support service.
- Newsletters are sent in the form of a letter to an e-mail address and/or a short message (sms) to the phone number specified by you during registration or in your Personal account.
- Advertising and information materials can be provided in the form of printed paper and souvenir products, included in customer orders and delivered to the specified postal address in the form of letters and parcels.
Protection of information
The FinSpa.com site provides adequate protection of Personal and other data in accordance with the Law and takes necessary and sufficient organizational and technical measures to protect Personal Data from illegal or accidental access, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions with by third parties.
Change of personal data
- The user can change (update, supplement) personal data in the personal account at any time
- The User has the right to delete Personal Data at any time by sending a written request to FinSpa.firstname.lastname@example.org
- The user guarantees that all personal data are up-to-date and do not belong to third parties.